You were the magic I had yet to find in myself- Kara Nesvig
inbox me :)
- sleep: what is the most comforting thing at night time for you?
- visitor: what creature visits your dreams most often?
- chimes: what sounds are your favorite?
- times: when do you normally awaken?
- marking: describe your tattoos,or tattoos you would like in the future?
- reverie: think of somewhere otherworldly u wish to be within, what is it like there?
- warmth: what do you find most charming in others?
- treat: your favorite sweets ?
- nestle: your most precious plush toy?
- posy: your favorite herbs?
- stories: books you remember from your childhood?
- folk: who is the most fantastical being u have known?
- elder: what do u expect to be like in your elder years?
- home: in what type of environment do you feel most safe?
- finds: what kind of item would you most likely buy from an antique store?
- offering: how do you show others you are fond of them?
- lore: if your life were a tale, how do u expect it would end??
All The Things I Want You To Know About Me
- I want you to know the last book I read because you’ve seen it on my night stand.
- I want you to know which wine is my favorite because we’ve gotten drunk together.
- I want you to know that I don’t know how most things work because you’ve taught me.
- I want you to know when I’m being irrational because you’ve reasoned with me.
- I want you to know that my palms sweat when I’m nervous because you’ve held them.
- I want you to know what makes me cry because you’ve wiped my tears.
- I want you to know that I talk to myself because you’ve caught me.
- I want you to know what I do when I’m bored because I’ve called you to join me.
- I want you to know where my scars came from because you’ve asked about them.
- I want you to know how I like my coffee because you’ve made it for me.
- I want you to know where my favorite place is because I’ve taken you there.
- I want you to know about my past because you’ve thought about our future.
- I want you to know why I’m laughing because you’re the one constantly making me smile.
- by Jordan Strohl (source: http://thoughtcatalog.com/jordan-strohl/2014/09/all-the-things-i-want-you-to-learn-about-me/)
why is it so hard to find decent people in this world?
people you can trust.
people you can rely on.
people who didn’t do things that widen your eyes in shock and disbelief when you hear about them.
and why are there suddenly so many of them?